Friday, October 6, 2017

I Found More August Pictures!

Okay, so the other day I was thinking that I was pretty much all caught up with the blog. I had used all the applicable pics on my computer, so it was time to upload the new ones from my phone and get started on newer updates. Then I looked at my phone and saw the hundreds that were left on there from August! Oops! So this is still an August post, catching up to mid-August before we went to Panama City. 

A super foggy day! 

 I also found more pics of the house before. Better pics. This is after the wall came down. You can see the two different tiles on the floor. Where the bike is will be E's room. It has a pizza oven in it since this house used to be a restaurant. They split the kitchen in half with the wall there you can see.
 Here is a view from the end of the hallway to show the two doors with two sets of stairs. The second doorway is now closed in and stairs gone. I will eventually do one post that shows the before and after pics together instead of this jumbled mess! Oops!
 This is the column in the kitchen. The wall is missing. The column now has stone on it to match the other one in the background.
 This was the ceiling and the main reason that we wanted this work done. All kinds of bats and insects were getting in here. Not cool. So this has all been covered with sheetrock with a few other little surprises that I'll share soon! Okay, the end of house pics for now.
 Trips into David are always fun! We get to eat Dominos or McDonald's sometimes. There is always something we need to buy for the house or just groceries. This time we were buying new lights. They test the lights before you take them out of the store. So handy! David has a lot of fun stuff to do, but it's hot and humid.
One last image to leave you with. White Kitty practicing contortions in a box she likes to sleep in!
For the next post, I plan to finish up August with our trip to Panama City! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Akihiro!!

We set out the other day with a big surprise for our kids. No one knew what we were doing. It was TOP SECRET . We had been looking on...