Monday, October 2, 2017

What We Did In August

 Okay, so I found this pic of the wall before it came down. I still need to take an after one. This is our next door neighbor who was visiting who helped Ben tear down some of the wall. Here is the original post if you missed it.
 This goober was too cute wearing doll glasses and pushing around his sister's doll stroller. Couldn't pass up that pic!
 One of these kids is still working at learning to smile on cue. He's...almost there. Or not!
 But he took a great selfie of himself, deep in thought!
 Daddy went to PriceSmart one day and came back with these fun new toys that everyone wanted to use first. Sadly, it only lasted one time before the newness wore off. Maybe we can pull them out and try again soon.
 I know one day they are going to appreciate that I dressed them all in matching outfits.
 So, we are deep in the heart of rainy season and it likes to pour buckets at times. The kids wanted to play in the rain so bad this day that I let them. It turned into a cold muddy mess, but they had a blast. At one point, they were riding their bicycle and it got stuck so it started spraying dirty water into the air. That was just the coolest thing ever! M thought it was way too cold!
We found this cool gate leading to who knows where on the way to a playdate with friends. I thought it would make a cool start to a story.
The kids loved playing in our friends' yard. They had a super cool rock garden that everyone could climb around on.
That about does it for August, other than every day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Akihiro!!

We set out the other day with a big surprise for our kids. No one knew what we were doing. It was TOP SECRET . We had been looking on...